14.4.10

Summer Lovin - exams or bikinis?

I am not surprised, not everything lasts...
I've broken my heart so many times, I stopped keeping track...
Talk myself in, I talk myself out...
I get all worked up, then I let myself down...
I tried so very hard not to lose it 
I came up with a million excuses
I thought, I thought of every possibility...
And I know some day that it will all turn out
You'll make me work, so we can work to work it out.
-- Michael Buble - Haven't Met You Yet


I just wrote two exams!!!  I think they went VERY well.  Sorry this post is so late!! I would do a better outfit post but I have to give a speech tomorrow at 9 a.m.  Boooo!  I am giving it on the late Alexander McQueen.  It is a commemorative speech.

My mind is on summer so much!! I have so many baithingsuits (err... 20?) but I am craving an army green one.  These are some beautiful styles from agent provocateur - they have some great edgy lingerie and swimwear.  I will also post some of my favourite McQueen suits!



The last one is my favourite!!!  Love polka dots.  Adore how Agent Provocateur pulls off naughty & nice.   Visit their website for more looks: http://www.agentprovocateur.com/  Now for a few looks from McQueen!

RIP Alexander McQueen


Okay so now I have a FEW beach looks, only because my ex was so camera happy on our cruise three years ago.  I've grown up a LOT since then!!!
These are not flattering pictures :) 
New beach looks soon!  Tell Canada to hurry up and get warmer.

Location:  Bahamas, St. Marteen
Jean skirt:  Costa Blanca
Flip flops:  Old Navy
Sunglasses:  Gucci
Bikini:  Aqua by La Vie en Rose
Shorts:  Urban Behaviour

This last picture is a modeling one!!  Taken in February of this year.

The top is from my beer wench costume which can be seen here:
  http://fashi0npassi0n.blogspot.com/2009/10/happy-halloween.html

I had to shoot body and face shots for a portfolio for promotions and this was a look I made with white lace booty shorts.

Ohh summer, come faster!

Xo Veronica

20 comments:

  1. I looovvvve the song Havent Met You Yet, by Micheal Buble!! It's one of my favorites. Ahhh that beach looks heavenly! Great post :)

    razzmatazzblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love that polca dots swim wear. You look gorgeous in your summer pix.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so beautiful! hopefully i can get into a little better shape by the time summer is here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute suits!

    www.the-blisslist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those bathing suits are incredibly sexy! Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree that the Agent Provocateur polka dot set is a winner, but i like your Halloween beer wench costume much more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i cant wait till school is out and summer starts...great photo inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. good luck with your speech tomm, Im sure you will make McQueen proud! and hot modelling photo darling...thanks for stopping by & your comment, its always nice to meet another Toronto blogger, hope to see u again soon :)

    fashionableroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the Agent Provocateur suits!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your modeling photo is amazing!
    You look great!!!

    xxx
    http://kellysboudoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. great photography
    masamafashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. this fits for summer!! fashion is everywhere..

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love the second monokini picture at the top. nice post!

    thanks for visiting my blog, let me know how the BF jeans work out if you try them.

    xo Lindsey

    http://couturerehab.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Omg that place, yes please. Sometimes i wonder why i live in Norway, when you can live i Bahamas paradise. Georgeous, and you look georgeous to:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the second photo! And love the beach, where you have been!

    ReplyDelete
  16. hello sweetie. thanks for the comment. i love shopping bathinsuits- i buy like one or two every year- since theyre so affordable. and i love switching and mixing and matching. hope youre having an wonderful week.take care


    xx ediot

    ReplyDelete
  17. fab & thanks for commenting.

    INTOTHEFOLDFASHIONS.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  18. fab & thanks for commenting x

    INTOTHEFOLDFASHIONS.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  19. i cant wait to buy a new bikini or swimsuit!

    ReplyDelete

follow & comment please, thanks loves!