8.4.10

Look I LOVE - geometric prints

You'll be the King of Hearts, I'll be the Queen of Spades

It's raining outside and I'm swamped with school work for the next week.
However I am dedicated to my posts and thought I'd do something colourful (for once) to cheer myself up.  Prints and colours are two things I normally stay away from but I love these looks so much that my wardrobe is sure to venture in this direction shortly.  Hopefully you enjoy these colourful runway photos! 




Versace - love the bright colours and geometric prints, as well as the structure of the clothing



Emilio Pucci is one of my favourite dress designers of all time.  The patterns are stunning and the shape of each item is carefully planned and executed for perfection.  I love the use of colour and structure.

Blumarine also has some gorgeous prints this season:

When it comes to dresses and nightwear, I also love the lingerie inspired look.
I am dying to add more colour and prints into my wardrobe!
Here is a corset I wore as a top with a black, knee-length high-waisted skirt and black pumps.
The photo is from last winter but I love the soft pink!
Hopefully I can find a picture of the skirt to put up too.  Love it so much!  Have a cheerful day, hopefully it is not raining where you are!

40 followers!!!  Thanks guys!!!
Xo Veronica

15 comments:

  1. My friend told me to write on popular sites (haha)

    Very nice blog V!

    www.meltab.blogspot.com

    www.la--vie.blogspot.com

    Have fun at work, seeeeee ya Tuesday ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - amazing outfits! great collection!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Pucci collection is awesome. The blue dress was once of my favourites!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blog
    I'm following you!
    'XOXO
    www.itsmeroxy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. so glad you like my blog! yours is looking fabulous. the last pucci shot - i'm in love.

    fashionstolemyheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Georgeous:) And you look great girrl:)

    X Factory Girl

    ReplyDelete
  7. great photos, love the miu miu prints at the moment! and that lazer cute leather is AMAZING!

    http://lolitasaysso.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh the first versace dress is my favourite this season. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love geometric style! The last picture is so cute, I love that blonde hair!

    ReplyDelete
  10. All of those fashions are gorgeous, but the best looking photo is the one of you modeling the pink corset last winter.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love these outfits!... the fourth picture somewhat reminds me of what lady gaga would wear

    http://twopatentpumps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. who is the goof photo bombing you? new to your blog and i love it. keep up the great posts

    ReplyDelete
  13. love that top print!
    you have a great blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Emilio Pucci collection! It's so cool..
    Follow me on my blog, if you want!
    xoxo
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow thanks for sharing all those wonderful geometric designs.

    ReplyDelete

follow & comment please, thanks loves!