5.4.10

Scarlett & Mango, true loves

If there is one thing I adore more than Mango's spring line it is their model, Scarlett Johansson.
This is her third campaign with Mango and the looks keep getting better.
Last year I posted some looks from her fall campaign, you can check them out:
http://fashi0npassi0n.blogspot.com/2009/12/style-icon-scarlett-johansson-for-mango.html
Here are a few photos from her spring campaign!!  Such inspirational looks and beautiful photos.
Denim is a huge look for spring.  This boyfriend shirt looks fabulously pulled together with a side-tied belt.
Notice the materials and the detailing.  Beautiful trench-style look for spring!
Military inspired chemise and belt.  Simple and gorgeous!
 Romantic hour-glass shaped floral print dresses, STUNNING!!!  Love the lace trim.

Delicate, feminine trim & touching on this last photograph really adds to the outfit.  I love the detailing and structure ontop of the earthy and neutral colour pallette. 

Next up - outfit post :)
Xoxo
Veronica

10 comments:

  1. WOW!!! She looks absolutely incredible!!!! Amazing post!!

    http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those floral print dresses are stunning, and I love the lace trim too! There's something about shirts as dresses that's very sexy too. Scarlett Johansson is pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. scarlett is so beautiful!

    jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like new mango collection, it's pretty & romantic. And scarlett it's perfect as testimonial. I love your blog!
    Now I'm your follower ;D, I hope u'll follow me too on: www.daddysneatness.blogspot.com . See u soon! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is such a beautiful woman! I love her too! Gorgeous pics! Great post!

    Oh and thank you so much for stopping by and for your comment! :D

    xx Emi

    thegirlwiththemask.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is amazing and incredibly beautiful indeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. darling, thanks so much for your comment, you're so sweet!:)
    I really like your blog, so, can I add you to my favourites?

    I love the first picture!:)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Scarlett Johansson!!
    All the pics are amazing!!!

    xxx
    http://kellysboudoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Actually I don't like Scarlette but in these photos she looks really really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

follow & comment please, thanks loves!