29.8.11

Candy land

Get up out of your seat
Come on up to the dance floor
I've got something so sweet
Come on up to the front door
I need plenty of heat
- MADONNA -- CANDY SHOP


This weekend was a themed event at my work, Candy land!
I have so much fun while I'm working and in one week I will be going back to school to finish up.  I am also looking for an internship during this time.  There are going to be some positive changes in my life soon and I am so excited to start my career.
For now just some photos from the weekend, taken while we were setting up!


Friday
My girlfriend Kristen made her own tutu by taking a piece of ribbon and tying mesh pieces to it!  Her outfit was amazing.  I cut the length of my dress to make it shorter and then tied the extra material to my arm as a bracelet.  Two great DIY ideas!
Dress - Urban Behaviour
Necklace & earrings - Swarovski
Pumps - Walmart
Nailpolish - Revlon


Saturday
Got my hair highlighted on Saturday!  Got bored while it was processing.
Dress - Random boutique
Shoes - BCBG


Polaroid fun...
Xoxoxo
Veronica

3 comments:

follow & comment please, thanks loves!