1.7.11

Paradise Island

Whenever, wherever
We're meant to be together
I'll be there and you'll be near
And that's the deal my dear
-- WHENEVER, WHEREVER - SHAKIRA


Back from the Dominican Republic!


Hanging around the pool during a quiet Monday afternoon.  The weekend was packed full of locals since it was their long weekend in the Dominican Republic.  We saw lots of culture that's for sure!  I tried to get my tan on and I have a little bit of colour but my Icelandic/English background doesn't really allow for the ideal golden bronze colour I was aiming for.  Baithingsuit from Bikini Village, sunglasses from Guess.
Back in my room and on the balcony getting ready for dinner!  Dress from BCBG, flower from H&M.
Beach bum!  I love the beach... the sand, sun and salt water are some of my favourite things and it is definitely one of my favourite places to be.  Baithingsuit from La Vie En Rose.
Jurassic Park Mountain!  This is where they filmed the movies.  Wearing a dress from Forever 21, Tiffany key and a Prada purse.  
Last day!  Bye bye paradise...


Random Photography
I have many more too that I will share with you soon.
A giant chess board!  I almost felt like I was in Alice in Wonderland! :) 
Presents for everyone back home!


It's Canada Day!  Glad to be back home (to hot weather) and to celebrate here is a picture of Kate Middleton's amazing Maple Leaf hat that she wore to the ceremonies today.  Picture via celebuzz.
Time for some fireworks!
PS -- I turn 24 tomorrow!


XOXO
Veronica

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics!!! It looks gorgeous there!!

    XOXO, CC

    http://thecupcakecartel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Advanced Happy Birthday! These are great pictures! glad you had fun.

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are amazing - the location looks so gorgeous! And don't worry, I'm Russian - we can't tan either! ;) x
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really like the dress from F21! looks amazing on u!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi girl, i really love your fucsia dress! Im from dominican republic, is really nice to see somes locations from my country in your blog. im following you, i hope you follow me back, www.rosamujer.blogspot.com
    Xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, it's a paradise!

    ReplyDelete

follow & comment please, thanks loves!