13.6.11

The cat's meow

Didn't I give it all?
Tried my best,
Gave you everything I had,
Everything and no less,
Didn't I do it right?
Did I let you down?

-ADELE -- TAKE IT ALL


I am loving the cat eye & goggle glasses/sunglasses on the Spring 2011 runway  (Prada, Tom Ford, Norma Kamali, Dior, etc.)  Unfortunately I had myself convinced that square was the only shape that would work in sunglasses for my face.  I had a bad day today and I stopped in a Guess outlet to cheer myself up and I snagged these for $34.  What do you think?
Sunglasses - Guess $34
Grandma sweater - Winners $10
Basic T-shirt - H&M $6
Bag - Louis Vuitton


Dolce & Gabanna S/S11
Christian Dior S/S11


OUTFIT PREVIEWS...




Dress 1 (left):  Random boutique... if you saw a few posts back this was hanging up in the change-room!  This will be worn on my birthday in just over two weeks!
Dress 2 (right):  Beyond-the-rack!  It came with some super cute jeggings and a one-shoulder black dress and I loved every item.


I went out for dinner with my mom and my brother it was great to bond with them!  Boston beat Vancouver and the series is close!  Who are you rooting for?
A few snaps of my outfit and maybe some other goodies!

The belt was my mom's when she was my age!  It is genuine snakeskin and I just figured that out the other day.  Kind of freaked me out!
Shoes:  Payless $9
Leggings:  Winners $12
Long top:  H&M $10
Belt:  Mom's (vintage)


New trend I am loving:  TRIBAL PRINTS!  I will let you know how I do with it and stay tuned with an outfit with colour-blocking I am determined to get at least one outfit right!


AROUND MY ROOM:
Just a few shoes!  I think I need to buy a shoe rack.
A few of my bags!  I love purses so much! <3 


Glass bracelets from India!
A gift from one of my best friends Jen.


That is all for today, hope you enjoyed!


Kisses!
Xoxo
Veronica


P.S.  What style are you liking for bathing suits this summer?

8 comments:

  1. those glasses are awesome :D i have seen the CD collection . they are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. answer:thank you for your lovely comment!!
    I hope you'll return to visit my blog soon!
    Kisses!!!

    http://paolinasspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you've got quite an awesome collection! nice bags, and bracelets from your friend. thats sweet :)

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those sunglasses and the floral dresses. Also you look stunning in that white shirt -- and yes, I would love to share my criss-cross tights with you.... and I'll take a drink too since you offered to buy me one! :):)

    xo
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  5. great finds!love your sunglasses. match u a lot :)

    Find me on:
    From Catwalk to Classroom...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Babe, you seriously need to invest in a shoe rack. They have them on sale on Beyond the Rack right now too. I'm thinking of getting a bunch of things for my move off there, storage-wise. I want to see a post with you wearing the bracelets with an outfit!! <3

    ReplyDelete

follow & comment please, thanks loves!