20.7.10

Purses, beauty, inspiration & Alexander Wang

In times like these
In times like those
What will be will be
And so it goes
And it always goes on and on...
On and on it goes

And there has always been laughing, crying, birth, and dying
Boys and girls with hearts that take and give and break
And heal and grow and recreate and raise and nurture
But then hurt from time to time like these
And times like those
And what will be will be
And so it goes


And there will always be stop and go and fast and slow
Action, reaction, sticks and stones and broken bones
Those for peace and those for war
And god bless these ones, not those ones
But these ones made times like these
And times like those
What will be will be
And so it goes
And it always goes on and on...
On and on it goes


But somehow I know it won't be the same
Somehow I know it will never be the same.

- TIMES LIKE THESE -- JACK JOHNSON

As promised here are my new purses.  The smaller one was a gift from my father and the bigger one I picked up 60% off at Holt Renfrew.  The lady told me they weren't going to carry the brand anymore since it is available in outlets and no longer "exclusive".  I hate how generic Coach is but they do make some damn cute stuff, and I casually reminded the lady how there were Burberry outlets as well.  She looked appalled.  I also picked up a giant tote at Winners; it seems sturdy and very versatile.  I have also picked up a few beauty items recently I thought I would share with you because they are all great finds! 

  New Coach!  Comes with two different straps, keychains and tons of pockets.  I find my stuff is really easy to find and the leather is really durable!
Other mini Coach clutch.  It is bigger than my other two, would probably hold a wallet along with your keys, cell phone and obvious lipgloss or other makeup necessity.  Coach is really going with their namesake theme, I really think the little carriages are cute!
Giant tote from Winners on sale for 24$.  It would hold my laptop come fall!
Some make up goodies I would insist you try!
MAC bronzer in Golden
BADgal lash
PUR brow wax and powder
GOSH lipstick in Darling
CHANCE by Chanel (Eau Fraiche)
MAC blush in Dollymux
Blurry picture with my kitty Xena!
Skirt:  American Apparel
Top:  SPOOF
Watch:  Marciano

Now to showcase just a few outfits from one of my favourite lines for fall.  Alexander Wang has done a great job with dark colours, suits, structure, and the soft warm materials make me almost feel prepared for the colder weather...NOT!!!!!  The pictures are from style.com and you can go there to check out the full line as well as all the fall shows.

Absolutely stuning!  I would probably switch up the shoes but everything from the tailoring and structure to the materials and colour of this jacket and entire outfit is gorgeous and just the perfect mix of masculine and feminine.
Another perfectly tailored outfit.  The sunglasses are funky but I think I would wear them!  Gorgeous colour and interesting shape.
Wang experimented with shiny patterns as well as velvet in many of his outfits.  Tons of the pieces could easily become wardrobe staples and the structuring is brilliant in each item.  Love this line!

Thanks for all the love and comments!
If you have any questions you can e-mail me:
vward@uoguelph.ca

Xo Veronica

10 comments:

  1. LOVE that first bag,
    and what ana amammazingg collection.<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bags and you look so pretty in that photo! xx

    www.FashionSnag.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the black bag. Giant bags are the best, I always carry so much stuff around with me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful blog you have here!!really nice layout and great outfit you´re wearing!!thx for your lovely comment!wish you a nice eve!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your new white bag!
    I really like it!
    xxx gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the run way photo.
    please visit my blog
    http://fashionfreakout-frankie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for stopping by:)
    cute post!!
    keep visiting mine<3

    ReplyDelete
  8. These purses seem amazing! Espeically the light pink one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. just wanna wish you a wonderful sunday!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

follow & comment please, thanks loves!