3.4.12

Spring is in the air

If you've got something that you need to say,
You better say it right now cause you don't have another day
It's moving on and we can't slow down
These memories are playing like a film without sound...


As we go on, we remember
All the times we've spent together
As our lives change, come whatever
We will still be friends forever


- Vitamin C -- Graduation


As I complete my final year of school I am left with the sentiments that I presume many graduates hold:  what now?  Where does my life go from here?
Caught in the cross roads and living life to the fullest every day.
Next posts will have spring trend updates!  I am seeing PINK everywhere in every shade it makes me so happy.


The new Jacob L'Atelier line features Audrey-Hepburn inspired styles in materials like silk and chiffron.  Perfect for any spring or summer occasion including weddings and outdoor events, these dresses are absolutely stunning and a definite step up for Canada's Jacob.  I got a chance to pop in the Eaton Centre and check out some of the designs in person.


My two favourite designs on the mannequins!


To see more check out www.jacob.ca.


Just a few photos from a night out with my girls Jyl and Ashley...


Dress - Guess
Locket - Winners


I promise to update more soon!
XO
Veronica

3 comments:

  1. so wonderful dersses! I love it:)
    please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful ladies :)
    Love those dresses. Perfect for summer!

    www.stylingmylife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww those dresses!!
    I want all of them :D
    Anyway, you're all look pretty!
    I'm glad you're having a wonderful day!

    ♥ sugarpuff ♥
    Pinkie Anggia
    http://pinkieanggia.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete

follow & comment please, thanks loves!