21.12.11

California dreamin'

Be my fairy to the world,
Be my very own constellation,
A teenage bride with a baby inside
Getting high on information
And buy me a star on the boulevard
It's Californication
- CALIFORNICATION -- RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS

Happy holidays!
I know I said I would do a winter post but I just got back from a vacation in California so I thought I would just share a few tease photos.
My girlfriend is going to upload pictures from her camera tonight so I will do another post for you tomorrow!
So sorry I have been M.I.A. my loves.  What with my thesis, finishing school, and sneaking off for a vacation, I really have been neglecting my poor little blog.
The good news is that I did so much shopping in California that I was literally holding two pairs of shoes in my hand on the way home while wearing a pair that I bought because they just wouldn't fit in my shoes.
Got a D.K.N.Y. bag that is to die for and tons of other goodies!
Stay tuned!
For now just a few photos from my day trip to Los Angeles.  I want to live there!  I have my heart set on a fashion magazine internship but now I am going to take some time to explore my options abroad.  I love California!


Just a few phone photos!
Hollywood, Santa Monica, Venice Beach, Muscle Beach, Palm Springs


Dress - Boutique 12$
Shoes - Aldo 20$
Bag - Guess
Necklace - Silver Locket
Sunglasses - Old


Happy Holidays to all!
Lots more updates soon.
I got my New Years dress!  Have you?!


XO Veronica

5 comments:

  1. beautiful pics!!!amazing blog!!i'm following you!!if you like mine,do the same!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oohhh it looks so warm and awesoooommmeeee!

    ps. thanks for your last comment! Come back soon, I dare you. haha.

    Happy Holidays!
    x Niki from A Haute Mess

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing photos!!love the white dress

    IF U WANT TO VISIT MY BLOG STREET CHIC http://chicstreetchoc.blogspot.com/
    U CAN ALSO FIND ME ON FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/pages/Street-Chic/126609910754628

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is great to see their excellent work and I really like your article very much. With your extensive knowledge, we can learn from your wonderful contribution. Thank you.
    ptc

    ReplyDelete

follow & comment please, thanks loves!