I heard that your dreams came true,
Guess she gave you things I didn't give to you
Old friend, why are you so shy?
Ain't like you to hold back or hide from the light,
I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited
But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it
I had hoped you'd see my face
And that you'd be reminded that for me it isn't over
-ADELE -- SOMEONE LIKE YOU
I went out to a club last night with my girlfriend and something interesting happened; I found a CD just hanging around. It was house music and when I put it on in my car I fell in love. Now that is some brilliant PR, promotional material that captures someone's attention randomly and they become a fan for life. I thought I'd hype him on here because the songs were awesome if you like house or electronic music then this is definitely worth checking out.
One of my biggest pet peeves is when I forget to brush my teeth before I go to sleep in fact I am almost 24 years old and I still don't have a cavity. I went to my girlfriend's house unprepared and I was taking care of her at the end of the night because she had a few too many drinks, needless to say I did not brush my teeth before I went to bed and I HATED it, so it inspired me to give you guys a few of the beauty tricks I use to stay fresh when I am partying or out all night. If you are going out:
1) BRING A TOOTHBRUSH. Enough said.
SOME MORE ESSENTIALS
1) BODY SHOP body butter - The original, and amazing. This one is coconut with shimmer and as far as I know it is the only scent available with a shimmer and I usually just use it when I go out to the club. It is available in a plethora of flavours and without shimmer if that's not your thing.
2) FAST shampoo - Available at Trade Secrets. Contains herbs and amino acids to make your hair grow super fast, since we kill our hair with the dryer and straightener and that damage can prevent your hair from growing at full speed.
3) CAKE satin sugar hair and body powder - This is an amazing alternative to baby powder in your hair when it is a little greasy or you've been dancing hard all night. Throw a little of this on your roots and your hair will look like you just washed it and smell fantastic. I personally don't recommend use on your body.
4) PERFUME SAMPLES - Any brand you like in a smaller form will be handy in your clutch when you go out for the night.
5) MAC Concealer pot and studio fix are AMAZING. Studio fix gets rid of shine where the cover up is amazing for under the eyes when you look tired.
And now some pictures from my night out! I got dressed for the day time then decided to go out last minute so my outfit is pretty plain - I would have definitely added some colour to my outfit, plus my sweaterdress ended up being super hot!
Sweater - Mango
Sweater dress - H&M
Socks - Club Monaco
Necklace - Tiffany's
Bag - LV
P.S. What do you guys think of the new header?