8.6.12

Day in the life

Since I'm going to be launching my new website soon I thought I would take the time to tell you a little bit about myself with a photo sequence of an average day in my life.   
ALL PHOTOS TAKEN WITH MY IPHONE.

Harpist:  I have been playing the harp since I was ten years old, and I just started teaching lessons to beginners of all ages.

Organized clutter: Basically explanation of my closet, bathroom, and regimen...

Retired bartender with ten years of hospitality experience under my belt.  I started as a host when I was 15, and I have maintained every position including server, manager, and promoter.

Publicist for a television show, Musically Yours, Deirdre Mallehe, which promotes local music talent from the Toronto area.  The show has an average of 30,000 viewers per week and airs on Rogers TV and COGECO Niagara, Burlington and Oakville.  The host is featured here with Theory Fleury and the VP of Warner Music Canada. 

Promotional Agent:  I am currently promoting Carlsberg and the EuroCup.

I work 9-5 downtown at Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment as an Intern in the Communications department.  Home of the Maple Leafs, Toronto Raptors, the Air Canada Centre, Real Sports, and Toronto FC.
Country girl at heart who loves the beach, warm weather, animals and the outdoors.
Fashion, technology, media, sports & entertainment lover. 

Much love!
XO,
Veronica

9 comments:

  1. great photos! love your dress:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lucky I've always wanted to learn the harp, you must be so musically talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your pictures are so nice !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adorable pics and you
      are so pretty :)
      Have a good day beautiful
      kiss from Brazil
      www.scarlletgs.blogspot.com

      Delete
  4. oh god i love your closet! and so cool that you play harp! you should post a movie of it some tim :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty you!
    LOVEIT

    New outfit post : Lately ive been into rock
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

follow & comment please, thanks loves!